- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Gorgeous views, nice spa, lovely rooms, lovely staff Mixed ages, nice and relaxed, not pretenscious Very modern lush and tasteful And cent..."
"The hotel and its surroundings are first class. One of the best hotels I have stayed in. The staff are very friendly and always willing to h..."
"A lovely spot and a super hotel. Staff very pleasant and surroundings clean and welcoming. Wouldn't hesitate to stay again..."
"The weekend was very enjoyable, hotel in very nice setting, the accommodation, facilities and food were excellent and the service was very g..."
About the hotel
Set on the banks of the Conwy Estuary, The Quay Hotel and Spa offers 74 en-suite luxury rooms most with private balconies or terrace areas overlooking the Zen court yard, Deganwy marina or the Conwy estuary. The Award winning 2 AA Rosette Grill Room restaurant offers a wide choice of dishes made with the finest locally sourced ingredients. Enjoy Traditional Afternoon Tea or light snacks in the Grill Bar.
Take a seat on the Vista terrace, a fantastic place to relax and enjoy alfresco dining, it also offers the most breath taking views of the Estuary and nearby mountains. A fine place to watch the world go by. Private dining is also available in one of our magnificent banqueting and conference suites. The largest can hold up to 240 guests. There is an on-site Spa, indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room and gym. There is also plenty of free car parking on site and free Wi-Fi in all areas. The Quay Hotel and Spa is only a short drive from the Victorian town of Llandudno, the Historic town of Conwy and within a 45 minute drive from the breathtaking Snowdonia national park. On the doorstep there are the award winning Conwy Golf Course, North Wales links Golf courses and Maesdu golf course. A great location for exploring North Wales! Located only minutes from the A55 and only 2 minute drive from Llandudno Junction railway station with direct links from London, Chester, Manchester, Cardiff and more, it really is a hotel that easily accessible from all areas.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Quay Hotel & Spa
Ticked all the boxes, can't wait to stay again
Gorgeous views, nice spa, lovely rooms, lovely staff Mixed ages, nice and relaxed, not pretenscious Very modern lush and tasteful And central for Conway castle, Llandudno and other places What more can I say, spot on!.
Can't recommend this place enough to my clients :)