- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Having been disappointed after staying at a much cheaper hotel in Llandrindod Wells. I decided to splurge and stay at the Metropole. The onl..."
"We enjoyed it as a one off experience. We probably will not be able to afford it again. The location was brilliant and the quality of servic..."
"We had a nice enough room but the cold tap spat every time it was used and the remote didn't work or the TV. The first night we were there a..."
"Staff mostly v friendly, pleasant and helpful I booked a luxury double as a treat for my partners b`day and due to circumstances was going..."
"This is a very comfortable hotel with high levels of service and a very good restaurant ,we shall look forward to staying again. Although ou..."
About the hotel
The Metropole Hotel & Spa is located in centre of the Victorian Spa Town of Llandrindod Wells, this comfortable and spacious hotel is an ideal location from which to explore the beautiful Mid Wales countryside, a wide variety of attractions and wealth of outdoor pursuits. The Restaurant with AA Rosette offers the finest of classical cuisine and superb leisure facilities include an 18m pool, sauna, steamroom, jacuzzi, solarium and fully equipped gym with TVs. Holistic treatments also available.
A member of Classic British Hotels.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Metropole Hotel & Spa in LLANDRINDOD WELLS are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
You get what you pay for!
Having been disappointed after staying at a much cheaper hotel in Llandrindod Wells.
I decided to splurge and stay at the Metropole. The only problem during my entire stay was that the Wi-Fi was intermittent, but that was because they were carrying out maintenance on it so it's understandable. The front desk, spa, housekeeping and restaurant staff were tremendously polite, professional and helpful. My room was clean and comfortable and the food was fantastic. The staff in brazier were brilliantly hardworking and friendly. I can't recommend this place enough.
We enjoyed it as a one off experience.
We probably will not be able to afford it again. The location was brilliant and the quality of service excellent