- 1 guest reviews
"Extremely present and we were made to feel very comfortable..."
About the hotel
This Victorian house is a beautiful family run bed and breakfast only a 5 minute walk to the centre of Stranraer. Perfectly situated for ferries to Northern Ireland from P & O and Stena Line ports at Cairnryan. This totally non-smoking bed and breakfast offers a high standard of rooms with en-suite facilities, flat screen TV and hospitality tray.
It has free Wi-Fi available in public areas and a private car park for guests use. En-suite shower rooms have bath sheets, flannels and a selection of toiletries. A full cooked Scottish breakfast is served each morning in the breakfast room using quality ingredients sourced locally where possible. Breakfast is served from 7. 30am – 9. 00am. Our latest check-in time is 9. 00pm and we are unable to accept American Express cards.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Fernlea Guest House
Extremely present and we were made to feel very comfortable