- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Excellent all round service..."
"Great reception staff...."
"Room was clean and tidy. staff were pleasant and professional. Could have done with a fridge or mini bar in room though..."
"breakfast better than Sunday evening meal..."
"Second stay at this hotel. Lovely location and extremely comfortable and spacious room. Easy access to other places of interest. The pub mea..."
About the hotel
Welcome to The Trearddur Bay Hotel, Anglesey, just yards from the blue flag beach. We boast 42 bedrooms, some with fabulous sea views and balconies as well as free Wi-Fi. We also have a separate six-bedroom house with its own sitting room and kitchen.
Our restaurant offers the finest local produce in Anglesey and North Wales, overlooking the sea, or for a less formal occasion, The Inn at the Bay for bar meals. We also have facilities for meetings and events in the Penrhos Suite.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent all round service
meeting & greeting very poor-we were utilising the hotel for our 33rd wedding anniversary nobody asked the purpose of our stay on arrival or on leaving whether we had had a pleasant weekend.
Missed opportunity to make us feel special. The one member of staff a young man- porter that helped us with our luggage had conversation with us. Our balcony area which had beautiful views needed weeding. The balcony doors weren't secure. Tea & coffee making facilities were good however housekeeping around that area needed to be better.