- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"At the LateRooms price this was a good value stay. Weather was perfect which probably helped as there was a lovely walk through the golf cou..."
"All was good..."
"Arrived after the kitchen had officially just closed, staff still cooked a meal for me and another late customer, very impressed...."
"The room was a twin, comfortable and with reasonable decor. It was furnished with tea and coffee making facilities and had the basics in the..."
"Lovely hotel, staff friendly, would stay again...."
About the hotel
Nestled in 250 acres of idyllic countryside, situated in a favourable location only a few minutes from the A1M. Abbotsley is on the outskirts of the small picturesque market town of St Neots, with easy access to Huntingdon and Bedford, and only 25 minutes from the cosmopolitan and historic City of Cambridge. A perfect retreat for business guests and tourists alike! Abbotsley is renowned for its excellent food and superb leisure facilities, which include two stunning 18 hole golf courses.
With an excellent reputation for customer service and friendly hospitality, Abbotsley is the ideal venue for a stress free business stopover, a relaxing weekend break or a great golfing holiday.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
At the LateRooms price this was a good value stay.
Weather was perfect which probably helped as there was a lovely walk through the golf course and into the surrounding countryside before dinner. My room was spacious, bed comfortable, water hot and shower powerful. The 'credit card' key didn't work but that often happens, probably my fault - got within 20ft of my mobile phone. Evening food was no nonsense good value. Breakfast standard - I hate those 'push down' tea dispensers that always produce barely coloured water and toasters that as you watch over them barely warm the bread but as soon as you turn your back produce charcoal. But yes I would definitely stay again.
All was good