- 15 guest reviews
"The room was clean and comfortable. The food was very nice. It is in a lovely area for someone like me who enjoys walking...."
"Although they are adding some paint, this place remains poor, they only survive because of location, the worst part is breakfast, all self s..."
"hotel badly needs the refurbishment. Sadly dated and in need of a thorough revamp. Beds were uncomfortable and the door to the en suite sque..."
"We love the Heritage Park Hotel! They are renovating at the moment, so some decorating going on. However great size rooms, lovely food and g..."
"Breakfast was very good. Only a short walk to the train station, with trains directly into Cardiff. Was able to use the swimming pool and gy..."
About the hotel
Heritage Park Hotel is set in the famous and beautiful Rhondda Valley, adjacent to the Heritage Park Centre & museum, the hotel is an ideal base from which to explore South Wales. The Brecon Beacons National Park and Cardiff, are only twenty minutes by car. The hotels restaurant the Loft is not typical of a modern hotel but once again reflects tradition and heritage.
The intimate atmosphere enhanced by the beamed features, provides an ideal setting for that 'Special Occasion' or quiet romantic meal. ** Please be aware as of the 1st January 2015 we will no longer accepts Pets**
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 11/10/2013 to 14/10/2022 - . The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
47% would recommend it to a friend
The room was clean and comfortable.
The food was very nice. It is in a lovely area for someone like me who enjoys walking.
Same old place
Although they are adding some paint, this place remains poor, they only survive because of location, the worst part is breakfast, all self service, including cold tea or coffee from urns, I lost my appitite when looking at the hot food on display!!!!!!!!!!!