- 33 guest reviews
"Great location - close to local amenities, walking distance to bus route and across the road from the Racecourse. Quiet position had a great..."
"Basic room but very good value for money...."
"Close to local links. Friendly staff. Clean rooms...."
"We enjoyed our stay very much thanks you and if we visit Doncaster again we will use you. Many thanks Helen...."
"The sheets and bathroom were clean but the whole place is dated and tired. It could really do with a refurb. There were some noisy people st..."
About the hotel
The Campanile Hotel,Doncaster, is ideally suited for both business and leisure travellers. Situated within walking distance of both Doncaster Dome Leisure Park and the famous Doncaster Racecourse which has held the St Ledger Race for a number of years. The hotel is located just outside Doncaster City Centre in the Lakeside District and is just 10 minutes drive from Doncaster Robin Hood International Airport.
The Hotel comprises of 50, en suite rooms, all have bath and showers, direct dial telephone, Satelite TV, Tea/Coffee making facillities, WiFi available (charges apply) and free onsite car parking. Our restaurant and bar are open from 11am until late serving food and snacks throughout the day. The conference room can hold upto 30 people, theatre style, and can be used for a number of occasions.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
58% would recommend it to a friend
Review of Campanile Doncaster
Room was not cleaned, bin still full.
Bath tiles were coming off. water was cold. Walls were paper thin and we listened to drunks arguing and making up all night. Not a pleasant experience. I would not rate this accommodation suitable for anything other than a drunken party.
Doncaster - good value
Great location - close to local amenities, walking distance to bus route and across the road from the Racecourse.
Quiet position had a great nights sleep!