About the hotel
Catalonia Punta del Rey is located in Las Caletillas, seafront, only 14 kilometres from the capital, Santa Cruz de Tenerife. FACILITIES All facilities are inside of the hotel but they are divided in the following zones: •Hotel with swimming pools and shops, sauna, massage, fitness, garden, billiard, table football, ping pong and games. •Sports zone with minigolf, tennis court, squash, green bowling, garden… •Swimming pool zone and petanque courts.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Massage , Solarium , Pitch n' Putt , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Decent, but not 4-star
I chose this hotel as it was rated as 4-star.
Do not be fooled, this is barely a 3-star hotel. The food struggles to be average in the buffet canteen, though I did not try the pre-booked restaurant. The rooms are comfortable, but the decor and fittings are falling apart and could use some refreshing. The bathroom is poor, with the shower particularly disappointing. The location is good if you have a car, or want a quiet holiday. This suited me well as it was within easy reach of Santa Cruz to the north, and Los Cristianos to the south. Over, this is a decent hotel, but don't expect too much... it is not a 4-star in my opinion, but still a good place to stay.