- 30 guest reviews
"We have no complaints about the hotel itself, stayed there for one night whilst visiting the Manchester Christmas market on the Saturday. Ho..."
"If you're a bloke working away from home the Ambelhurst is perfectly fine, all you want is a clean room, comfy bed, good shower and a TV tha..."
"Very good value place, with lovely friendly and helpful staff. Good location for all sorts of places. I had a very large room but it did sme..."
"It is a pleasant experience, and easy to deal with people. The hotel is a little worn and weary with weeds in the cutters, and the carpets w..."
About the hotel
The Amblehurst Hotel is located in the heart of sale situated a few miles from Manchester United Football ground and just on the outskirts of manchester city centre (M. E. N Arena, Lancashire Cricket Gound and the Trafford centre).
As well as just being a ten minute drive from Manchester Airport. Situated within the hotel is our well respected restaurant which boasts great service and an extensive Ala Carte menu, whereas our lounge bar gives a more relaxed atmosphere serving light bar snacks.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
53% would recommend it to a friend
Comfortable stay in sale
Noisy on a Saturday
We have no complaints about the hotel itself, stayed there for one night whilst visiting the Manchester Christmas market on the Saturday.
Hotel was fine, nothing special but then again no issues. However as it was a Saturday night, it was busy and had to put up with banging doors and guests coming in late, shouting and carrying on with no consideration of other guests until about half three in the morning and then people started leaving at six am with the doors banging again. Unable to sleep properly all night.