- 31 guest reviews
"Nice, clean room, very friendly staff, lovely food!..."
"I did not eat in the hotel...."
"We have no complaints about the hotel itself, stayed there for one night whilst visiting the Manchester Christmas market on the Saturday. Ho..."
"If you're a bloke working away from home the Ambelhurst is perfectly fine, all you want is a clean room, comfy bed, good shower and a TV tha..."
About the hotel
The Amblehurst Hotel is located in the heart of sale situated a few miles from Manchester United Football ground and just on the outskirts of manchester city centre (M. E. N Arena, Lancashire Cricket Gound and the Trafford centre).
As well as just being a ten minute drive from Manchester Airport. Situated within the hotel is our well respected restaurant which boasts great service and an extensive Ala Carte menu, whereas our lounge bar gives a more relaxed atmosphere serving light bar snacks.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
55% would recommend it to a friend
The Amblehurst Hotel
Nice, clean room, very friendly staff, lovely food!
Needs some TLC (modernisation)
Negatives first: Had to walk past the smelly gents toilets to access the rooms.
The room decor was dated & mis-matched. The carpet needed a more thorough hoover - there was dirt/dust by the skirting boards. The 15" TV was difficult to see (plus the backing plate to the remote was missing)
The bath panel was held together by tape. When booking I stated it was for 2 persons but only 1 mug, 1 spoon and 1 large Towell was supplied. The positives:
As requested, our room was quiet and away from traffic (we were up early the next day for the Manchester Marathon)
The bed itself was comfortable. Bed linen and towels were clean. Free car park. With a lick of paint and some modernisation this hotel has got potential. It's close to Manchester City Centre and the M60.