- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"For my wife's birthday I booked a night in one of her favourite parts of the country - Dorset. I chose the Eypemouth because it was situated..."
"The staff and breakfast were very good. The decor very dated with nowhere nice to sit or have an evening meal. My husband was unable to find..."
"We originally booked for only one night so that we could visit the theatre in Bridport but then decided to stay an extra night in a Superior..."
"Lovely location,friendly helpful staff.The food was excellent .I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to get away from it all!..."
"Lovely quiet place most enjoyable time and would return. Food was excellent , bar food and breakfast too. A place to go and relax short wal..."
About the hotel
Eype's Mouth Country Hotel is a family run 18 bedroom hotel set in the small Dorset Village of Eype. With superb sea views, and just a few minutes walk to the beach, the hotel occupies a unique position on the Heritage Coastline. This stunning location provides the perfect base for walking along the Coastal path with much to explore and observe for the keen rambler, ornithologist, anthropologist or geologist & is highly recommended by the River Cottage Film Crew.
Owners Kevin & Glenis French have a wealth of experience working within the hotel industry. They are dedicated to providing a warm welcome, good food and the comfort and hospitality to the best possible standard. Creating a relaxed, friendly atmosphere is paramount, so you can be assured of a pleasant and enjoyable stay. The hotel has 2 bars, a patio -terrace, a restaurant overlooking Lyme Bay and the beautiful coastal path, the restaurant offers a three course table d'hote menu, changed daily, and is created by chef to take advantage of local fresh foods including locally caught fish, superb meats and fruit and vegetable farm produce from just north of Bridport. An exciting wine list offers a variety of French, and other European and New World Wines. We've had great fun selecting them all! Prior booking for dinner is advisable. The bedroom featured is a superior double available at a supplement rate. March - October -Saturdays are a minimum of 2 nights stay. Please note; We have received the breakfast award from Visit England and our stunning new lounge is now open, with fabulous views over Lyme Bay and the Jurassic Coastal Path the perfect place to relax and unwind. . . . .
Showing Sunday 1 May 2016 to Monday 2 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 24/01/2016 to 31/12/2016 - Idyllic Broadchurch location Jurrasic Coastal Path 5 mins to beach .free wi fi & parking, Breakfast & Walkers Welcome Award. Children and dogs only prior arrangement. check in 2-10pm check out 10 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Almost a room with a view...
For my wife's birthday I booked a night in one of her favourite parts of the country - Dorset.
I chose the Eypemouth because it was situated right in the middle of the area we were visiting. The hotel has the appearance of a post war period piece, the decor in the lounge and dining area is modern but the bar area and the corridors, and our room were in need of updating and refurbishment. We did indeed have a view of the sea, however, that view was somewhat spoilt by the house sited slap bang in front of the hotel. The four poster in the room was comfortable and we both slept well. The staff were extremely friendly, courteous and helpful throughout, but I was left with a feeling that the four poster bed and the view, such as it was, justified the premium price.
Old fashioned hotel
The staff and breakfast were very good.
The decor very dated with nowhere nice to sit or have an evening meal. My husband was unable to find a tv to watch the rugby. Well positioned to walk the coast.