This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The coach house hotel primarily built of local flint and after major refurbishment has maintained its old world charm and offers warm friendly welcome to all of our guests. Nestled amongst plush farmland, this pretty coaching inn, situated on the A505 and just minutes from Jj10 of the M11 and easily accessible from the A10 and A11. With a traditionally English restaurant and bar which is open daily for Breakfast or Dinner except for Sundays when it closes at 1pm.
We have private parking for 100 cars, our newly upgraded ensuite bedrooms are designed with your comfort and care in mind
Showing Sunday 2 August 2015 to Monday 3 August 2015Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet