- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"One night 'get away' stay. V welcoming. Staff great. Entrance to the stairway to our bedroom looking a bit tired , but it was the end of the..."
"The service was excellent and the hotel was especially accommodating for our two dogs...."
"Always wanted to stay at this hotel and had heard good things from someone whom stays regularly.we only came for the day but decided to stay..."
"Very friendly & helpful staff, a beautifully appointed room with a huge double bed & lovely bathroom, dinner & breakfast were excellent. As..."
"Reception staff very friendly and helpful. Welcoming room which was warm and comfortable. Super breakfast. We will return...."
About the hotel
Caley Hall is a family run hotel featuring sympathetically converted chalet style rooms, free Wi-Fi, free parking, and an award winning restaurant. Situated in picturesque Old Hunstanton and located just 10 minutes' walk from the beach, Caley Hall boasts elegant country charm and friendly character in abundance. Caley Hall has 38 bedrooms offering an excellent range of modern facilities; digital flat screen TV, DVD/CD players, free Wi-Fi, Fridge and portable air conditioning units as standard.
The head chef and team have created a sumptuous, seasonal and locally sourced menu in the rosette award winning restaurant, while the lounge and bar at Caley Hall are perfect to unwind and relax whether with a morning coffee or a bottle of wine or beer in the evening. Caley Hall Hotel is situated in the quiet and picturesque village of Old Hunstanton. There are short walks to the quaint village post office, the splendid local church dating from the 14th century and the Le Strange antiques and crafts shop. The stunning Old Hunstanton beach, one of the finest in Norfolk, is less than a ten minute walk away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 18/06/2013 to 30/12/2022 - Please note Dogs are only accepted in Standard Rooms & at additional cost. Please contact hotel in advance. Unfortunately The Hotel does not Accept American Express. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Great night away
One night 'get away' stay.
V welcoming. Staff great. Entrance to the stairway to our bedroom looking a bit tired , but it was the end of the season and I suspect will be remedied over the winter. Short but good dinner menu. Huge bath towels. Delicious breakfast. We did not take ours, but great to see a dog-friendly hotel. Will go back again.
A Great Stay
The service was excellent and the hotel was especially accommodating for our two dogs.