- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"A quiet country retreat provided a much needed break for us..."
"Hotel was lovely really enjoyed our stay..."
"A lovely hotel in a country setting but close enough for Basingstoke town centre. Definitely a four star hotel, with attentive staff. Look f..."
"very good -enjoyed the impressive drive up to the building. Our room was very comfortable and stylish and quiet especially as there was a we..."
"Lovely surroundings and excellent customer service. Just a little disappointed with the cleanliness of the window surround and tiles around..."
About the hotel
Imagine arriving at your magnificent Victorian hunting lodge, hidden amongst seven acres of lush woodland, candles flicker through stained glass windows, rich with heraldic emblems. The welcoming smell of an open log fire hangs in the evening air and tomorrow there's the promise of a walk through the green Hampshire countryside. Audleys Wood offers an irresistible range of bedrooms, ranging from 'special occasion' four poster suites to deluxe double and executive rooms, all with views over the beautiful hotel gardens.
Whichever your choice, it's the small touches that make a stay at Audleys Wood special. The friendly face that takes you to your room and makes sure you have everything you need. The tasteful, but characterful decor. The cosseting and slumberful bed. The crisp sheets,fluffy towels and the 'want to use' toiletries. Of course, there are all the usual comforts you'd expect to make your stay comfortable, including large flat screen satellite television, DVD player, hairdryer, iron and ironing board and a fully loaded refreshment tray. Complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel allows you to stay in touch whist enjoying the luxury surroundings and with a choice of restaurants including the contemporary Conservatory serving a modern brasserie menu, and the 2 AA Rosette awarded fine dining Simonds Restaurant you are ensured of a delightful stay at this countryside retreat.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Croquet, Video/DVD Library, CD Player
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A quiet country retreat provided a much needed break for us
Hotel was lovely really enjoyed our stay