- 21 guest reviews
"A lovely hotel in a country setting but close enough for Basingstoke town centre. Definitely a four star hotel, with attentive staff. Look f..."
"very good -enjoyed the impressive drive up to the building. Our room was very comfortable and stylish and quiet especially as there was a we..."
"Lovely surroundings and excellent customer service. Just a little disappointed with the cleanliness of the window surround and tiles around..."
"A beautiful place to escape to. We were well looked after by everyone. well done to the Head housekeeper and her team...."
"The hotel is pleasant and in a lovely setting. The rooms are ok, but the windows (we had a ground floor bedroom) cannot be open and locked...."
About the hotel
Imagine arriving at your magnificent Victorian hunting lodge, hidden amongst seven acres of lush woodland, candles flicker through stained glass windows, rich with heraldic emblems. The welcoming smell of an open log fire hangs in the evening air and tomorrow there's the promise of a walk through the green Hampshire countryside. Audleys Wood offers an irresistible range of bedrooms, ranging from 'special occasion' four poster suites to deluxe double and executive rooms, all with views over the beautiful hotel gardens.
Whichever your choice, it's the small touches that make a stay at Audleys Wood special. The friendly face that takes you to your room and makes sure you have everything you need. The tasteful, but characterful decor. The cosseting and slumberful bed. The crisp sheets,fluffy towels and the 'want to use' toiletries. Of course, there are all the usual comforts you'd expect to make your stay comfortable, including large flat screen satellite television, DVD player, hairdryer, iron and ironing board and a fully loaded refreshment tray. Complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel allows you to stay in touch whist enjoying the luxury surroundings and with a choice of restaurants including the contemporary Conservatory serving a modern brasserie menu, and the 2 AA Rosette awarded fine dining Simonds Restaurant you are ensured of a delightful stay at this countryside retreat.
Showing Sunday 3 May 2015 to Monday 4 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
A lovely hotel in a country setting but close enough for Basingstoke town centre.
Definitely a four star hotel, with attentive staff. Look forward to another stay soon.
a charming home not far from home!!
very good -enjoyed the impressive drive up to the building.
Our room was very comfortable and stylish and quiet especially as there was a wedding on and didn't hear any other guests. The bar room and conservatory for breakfast were elegant and charming. A very pleasant experience and staff were accommodating too especially with two young children in tow!!. Would definately welcome a return.