- Very Good
- 128 guest reviews
"Large open reception and foyer, yet still has a warm inviting presence. Quality of reception staff impeccable, all staff very welcoming, not..."
"Room was lovely and had a river view. Only downside was the curtains were ripped making the room look a bit shoddy...."
"Enjoyable stay, no issues...."
"This is our second stay at hotel great location,excellent value,loved the breakfast ,staff friendly and helpful,room and hotel very clean ,w..."
About the hotel
The Beardmore is a world class Hotel set in tranquil grounds on the banks of the River Clyde, near Glasgow. The hotel is located just 20 minutes from both Glasgow city centre, Glasgow International Airport and the historic beauty of Loch Lomond. Enjoy stylish accommodation together with a superb mix of business and leisure facilities, flexible dining and flawless service.
All of our modern bedrooms deliver the superior services that you would expect from a 4-star Hotel, including 24 hour room service. Upgrades are available to Executive Rooms, providing stunning views of the River Clyde and for the ultimate in luxury, why not choose one of our magnificent suites with separate living room. As well as free wifi access and pcs for guest use throughout the hotel, we also have an iMac in every bedroom giving access to freeview TV, DVD/CD player and full computer functionality. Choose from a range of dining options, from our b-Bar Cafe offering light meals and snacks, to our Restaurant (AA Rosette) offering a range of delicious local produce. All guests have use of our leisure facilities which include 15m heated swimming pool, steam room, sauna and spa bath. We also have a fully equipped gym on site. Free parking is available for our guests. Breakfast is available for a discounted rate after clicking BOOK NOW.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Beardmore Hotel and Conference Centre in Glasgow are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
surprised at the atmosphere
Large open reception and foyer, yet still has a warm inviting presence.
Quality of reception staff impeccable, all staff very welcoming, nothing is too much trouble.
Quick lifts, quiet hallways soft carpet absorbs any footfalls.
Spacious rooms, bathroom a little rundown large enough to put a bigger bath in. Power shower is amazing....does the job in half the time.
Bed / mattress soft, very soft or worn down as you inevitably roll to the middle, felt more like a water bed, however does the job, lovely cotton covers.
Suggest you bring binoculars to be able to watch TV in bed & maybe wireless headphones to be able to hear it.
24hr room service amazing quality of food & quick response.
All in all a very relaxing atmosphere.
Beardmore Hotel and Conference Centre