- 38 guest reviews
"The room was very small but clean, no hand towel on arrival, soon rectified, beds get very hot for some reason, staff very friendly..."
"Absolutely fine. Clean and food value for money. Staff friendly. For an overnight stay for a decent price I would recommend...."
"This is an excellent hotel and the only piece of constructive feedback I can give is something that they can fix quickly and easily and woul..."
"Very nice Hotel, staff very accomadating, first room had a problem the TV and quickly changed room for us. New room (1) was a king room and..."
"Booked at very short noticed to attend a family funeral. We chose this hotel, as we have stayed there before...."
About the hotel
The Kaim Park Hotel is set in four acres of beautiful gardens, with a wide variety of facilities available for you to enjoy. The surrounding area offers you many activities such as golf, fishing, walks and the opportunity to explore West Lothian's many historic houses and museums. There are 27 well appointed rooms available at the hotel, all of which are en-suite.
Each room includes hairdryer, television, tea and coffee making facilities and a direct dial telephone. With our excellent wedding and conference rooms we are able to host your special events in style. We can provide fully equipped suites and corporate hospitality, from the most intimate of functions through to your larger celebrations of up to 150, with our friendly and professional staff always on hand to ensure your day is a complete success.
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
58% would recommend it to a friend
The toilet was embarrassingly blocked, didn't know until i flushed it, imagine that.
(I told the girl on reception and she had no interest and said 'how would we know it was blocked if no one else has complained)!!- The TV was stuck on a cartoon channel (I told another lady in the evening and she just said there is 'no one here to help' and gave me 3 random remote controls, none of which worked). There was continuous noise from other guests banging doors and shouting at 3am (reception just said, the next morning 'what could we do about it, no on was here). I was offered no discount or apology, they took no responsibility, and even when I left the toilet was still full to the brim!
Poor quality hotel
Had to pay in full immediately on arriving at the hotel reception and no help or advise as to the facilities available - ie breakfast times.
Due to a couple in the adjoining room, I was woken at 2:00am and was kept awake through to 6:45am when I decided to get up. I called the night porter three times during the night in an effort to have a request for the couple to keep the noise down but the phone wasn't answered. I have since contacted the hotel three times requesting the duty manager to call but so far no return calls - they don't care.