- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"The room was very small but clean, no hand towel on arrival, soon rectified, beds get very hot for some reason, staff very friendly..."
"Absolutely fine. Clean and food value for money. Staff friendly. For an overnight stay for a decent price I would recommend...."
"This is an excellent hotel and the only piece of constructive feedback I can give is something that they can fix quickly and easily and woul..."
"Very nice Hotel, staff very accomadating, first room had a problem the TV and quickly changed room for us. New room (1) was a king room and..."
"Booked at very short noticed to attend a family funeral. We chose this hotel, as we have stayed there before...."
About the hotel
The Kaim Park Hotel is set in four acres of beautiful gardens, with a wide variety of facilities available for you to enjoy. The surrounding area offers you many activities such as golf, fishing, walks and the opportunity to explore West Lothian's many historic houses and museums. There are 27 well appointed rooms available at the hotel, all of which are en-suite.
Each room includes hairdryer, television, tea and coffee making facilities and a direct dial telephone. With our excellent wedding and conference rooms we are able to host your special events in style. We can provide fully equipped suites and corporate hospitality, from the most intimate of functions through to your larger celebrations of up to 150, with our friendly and professional staff always on hand to ensure your day is a complete success.
Showing Monday 3 August 2015 to Tuesday 4 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
Very very basic
Poor room in a very basic hotel.
Food poor and service was very slow in the evening. Breakfast was ok but not great.
The room was very small but clean, no hand towel on arrival, soon rectified, beds get very hot for some reason, staff very friendly