This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel du Vin & Bistro Winchester, you'll be centrally located in Winchester, steps from Queen Eleanors Garden and Great Hall. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Westgate Museum and Winchester Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. Limited parking is available onsite.
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. Know Before You Go One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. Fee for English breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately) Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20 per night The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet