This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Hotel Quinta do Lago, is situated in the Resort of Quinta do Lago in the Algarve, next to the Formosa Estuary (Ria Formosa) and the sea, in the very heart of the Ria Formosa Nature Park. A member of the Leading Hotels of the World since 1988, the Hotel Quinta do Lago is considered one of the most prestigious five-star luxury hotels. The hotel?s privileged location with pedestrian access to the beach, various golf courses right on the doorstep, the magnificent view over the estuary and the sea, the relaxing walks along nature trails where it can be observed many different types of birds and the splendid 37,500m2 of lush gardens, offer a unique experience in an atmosphere characterised by the tranquillity and natural beauty of the landscape.
Suites, Premium?s or Classic rooms are luxury decorated and equipped to offer our guests the best comfort for some days of relax and pleasure. Diners at the Hotel Quinta do Lago may choose from two restaurants each with its own distinct character: Brisa do Mar and Cá d? Oro Brisa do Mar is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Portuguese and International cuisine. Cá d?Oro is open only for dinner, Italian cuisine. There are two outdoor swimming pools, for adults and children respectively and a wonderful jacuzzi overlooking the Ria Formosa. The indoor pool is kept at a constant temperature so that it can be used year round. The hotel has available two tennis courts, an exclusive Spa with 6 massage rooms, a gymnasium, a Turkish bath and a sauna, offering a wide selection of treatments, massages and packages for moments of true relaxation and well-being. There is also a space dedicated to our younger guests at the heart of the garden offers entertainment and activities for 2-12 year olds. The Hotel Quinta do Lago is situated in one of the largest and most prestigious golf resorts in Europe. There are four championship golf courses within the Quinta do Lago state and another twelve of easy access - a real paradise for golfers. Set within the Ria Formosa National Park, the Hotel Quinta do Lago is the ideal place to discover nature. On horseback, by bicycle or on foot you can enjoy the lush green pine forests of Quinta do Lago. The Quinta do Lago beach is one of most exclusive beaches in the Algarve; located a short walk from the hotel this sandy beach is a haven for sunbathers. During the summer guests may enjoy our private beach club which offers towels, lounge chairs, beach umbrellas, water and fresh fruit.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Fishing, Horse Riding, Sailing, Games Console, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 19:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet