About the hotel
Built on top of a cliff overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, just a stone’s throw from the beach, this hotel offers family-friendly accommodation in a relaxing atmosphere. Impressing guests with its picturesque location and first-class facilities, Hotel Baía Cristal is the perfect retreat from everyday life. Soak up the sun while swimming in the outdoor pool or unwind in the steam bath.
Children can have fun during a tennis match or visit the games room. The attentive staff is happy to assist you with car and bike rental, as well as other services. Enjoy a cocktail at the pool bar or make the most of the hotel’s spa area. The terrace and garden area are the ideal spot to let a long and active day draw to a leisurely end while sipping a freshly squeezed juice.
Showing Tuesday 1 September 2015 to Wednesday 2 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards, Horse Riding, Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Could be a lot better
We only stayed here for one night en route through the Algarve.
I was travelling alone with my young son and there was no help to take my suitcases into reception. Normally fine but I am also pregnant so not ideal. The reception staff are helpful and we were advised we were upgraded to a suite. There is no lift although it is only a short flight of stairs.
The room was not as clean as I would normally expect - a lot of dust but it was large and spacious, if a little tired. The bedroom had a large and not particularly tasteful or artistic topless painting which has no place. There was local music/dancing and this could clearly be heard loudly into the room. The food was poor. We had a late dinner and it was below average and the breakfast was the poorest I have experienced in a long time. Even the machine drinks were unpleasant. We ate nothing.
Check out and check in was easy and staff were very pleasant.
very poor quality - not a 4* hotel - not even 1
This hotel pretends to be a 4*, however it is probably the worst hotel I have stayed at on the Algarve.
I booked a room with a sea or garden view - I had neither - when I complained I was told that if I leaned out of my balcony and looked to the right I could just get a glance of the sea - very Faulty Towers - as for the garden view - I had a perfect view of next doors rubbish dump. In the room the TV was not watchable because of very poor reception, the hair dryer didn't work, the hot water ran dark brown for 24hrs, the cleaners only did a basic mop and sweep up - we had 2 single beds pushed together despite booking a double - and breakfast was appalling - porridge that looked like milk soup - very poor selection, and quality, of meat and cheese, - coffee from a machine that used powered milk and coffee and tasted absolutely disgusting - the toaster was not functioning properly and I had to put bread thru 6 times just to warm it up - one morning there was the previous nights cold pizza on offer !. - boiled eggs were rock hard - on the hot buffet the bacon was wafer thin and rock hard one day, and swimming in grease the next - it was hunt the bean in the luke warm baked bean dish - sausages were chopped into baby size pieces and were worse than Tesco Value sausages - the indoor pool is not as large as it appears in the photographs an impossible to swim in - OK for a paddle - the steam room never worked - needless to say I decided to move to the Tivoli in Lagos - also a 4* hotel - it was 2 euros a day cheaper and had fantastic clean rooms a fabulous indoor swimming pool sauna and steam room - superbly equipped gym and breakfast was a generous feast of quality produce - I dont know who awards the Star ratings in Portugal but clearly they mean nothing - beware, I would never return to this hotel