- 36 guest reviews
"Needs a lot of TLC, but charming, warm and cosy. Would stay here again in a heartbeat...."
"Very friendly, helpful staff. Good breakfast and very good evening meals. I felt the room was rather overpriced - I've stayed in very much n..."
"The hotel is clean showing signs of need of re decoration in parts but is acceptable for a few nights stay is a typicle hotel for people awa..."
"annoying car park light& noisy machine under room. Breakfast A1+..."
About the hotel
The Kintore Arms combines comfort and charm with modern convenience. It has 27 beautifully furnished and well-appointed bedrooms including twin rooms, double rooms and family rooms. Situated in the historic town of Inverurie, The Kintore Arms Hotel dates back to 1855, and offers one of the warmest welcomes in Scotland.
The KA as it is affectionately known, boasts a number of public areas for guests and locals alike to frequent, with the traditional Crombie Lounge bar with its own real coal fire. The Cherub's Restaurant at the Kintore Arms Hotel serves dishes based on locally produced and seasonal produce, wherever possible. The Hotel is a 15 minute drive from Aberdeen Airport and Aberdeen city centre can be reached in less than 30 minutes. This is a perfect place from which to explore the region’s many sights and attractions. FREE WIFI in public areas and free on site car parking. Unfortunately the hotel does not have a lift and all bedrooms are above ground level. Early booking for the very popular Sunday Carvery (12pm - 7. 30pm) is advisable, while the hearty Scottish breakfast served to guests is always well received. Set amidst the stunning backdrop of the Aberdeenshire countryside in the historic town of Inverurie, on the banks of the River Don and the River Ury, Inverurie is today a thriving market town with much to offer both the local and the visitor. Quaint shops and ancient buildings, including St Andrew's Parish Church, are complemented by a monthly Farmer's Market selling the finest of local, seasonal produce. Dogs welcome and charged at £10 per stay.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 03/10/2013 to 14/10/2021 - Dogs welcome and charged at £10 per stay Early check in please check with hotel first *subject to availability addional charge of £10 per room applies The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
56% would recommend it to a friend
Kintore Arms Hotel - a Bespoke Hotel
Needs a lot of TLC, but charming, warm and cosy.
Would stay here again in a heartbeat.
service not good
tv in room was not working, went to reception where was told the receptionist didn't know anything about TV's, in the bar 10minutes later was told I could get another room, another 5 minutes later while finishing drink, staff approached me and said the room had just been sold
when back in the room the tv had not been replaced and only got an apology at reception in morning