- 6 guest reviews
"Impossible to judge against anywhere other than your own home, using this as a measuring point how well did this provider of accommodation d..."
"The staff were very friendly and the room had everything I needed, it was also a nice size and it was made even better by the fact all the r..."
"Only hand shower..."
"Overall was very happy with room, by the looks of it our room and maybe a couple others are the last there to be fully refurbed, it's locati..."
"This is a good location for touring in North Wales and was very easy to find...."
About the hotel
The Stables is set in 15 acres of beautiful countryside, on the edge of Llyn Peninsula amidst the magnificent backdrop of Snowdonia. approx 3 miles south from the Royal Town of Caernarfon. Ideal base for walking, fishing, climbling, sailing.
The country style lodge rooms are on ground level, all have en-suite bathrooms and are individually decorated.
Showing Saturday 23 May 2015 to Sunday 24 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Horse Riding
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 20/06/2014 to 30/11/2014 - Restaurant is closed until further notice -Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We kindly ask all guests to inform us of their estimated time of arrival if after 9pm please confirm Late Check in. The LateRooms.com rates for The Stables Guest Accommodation in CAERNARFON are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
What do you judge against...
Impossible to judge against anywhere other than your own home, using this as a measuring point how well did this provider of accommodation do...easy honest answer would be; it was like being at home without all the hard work, my wife and I had a very pleasing stay, your first question might be at this stage "would you return for another stay" Our answer would be "why would we want to look for anything better than what we have already had"
Thanks to the best "Stable Gals" Mandy & Lynne.
The staff were very friendly and the room had everything I needed, it was also a nice size and it was made even better by the fact all the rooms are at ground level and have there own entrance great if you a smoker as you don't have very far to go if you would like a smoke.
I came as part of a couple but I also have children and would bring them here as there was plenty of room for them to run about outside and there was also a tyre swing.