- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Lovely rooms and great food Nice views, not far from loch Lomond by car Can't pay by credit or debit card though..."
About the hotel
An 18th century hunting lodge in the days of Rob Roy McGregor(scottish outlaw)depicted in BraveHeart film, situated in the heart of Loch Lomond, Stirling & Trossachs. Now a livestock farm. With Magnificient views of the Campsie Hills and Endrick Valley.
4 Star rating, and silver award for Green Tourism. Spacious rooms King en-suites, stretch out on our super King-sized beds for the best nights sleep you've had in years. Dining on antique furnishings, spode china, full scottish or continental breakfast, in our dining room with ornate ceiling plaster work, nice for your romantic weekend or mid week break. Rooms with TV. compimentary tray, bath robes + decanter of sherry. Relax in guests sitting room,log fire for the chilly evenings,1 Ground floor bedroom. Large mature garden, seating areas to enjoy this rural retreat, colour throughout the year. Look forward to welcoming you to Loaninghead & Scotland. Strictly no smoking and no pets. Ideal base for you to tour the central belt of Scotland. Within easy reach of all major cities, towns, museums, castles, Glasgow airport can be reached without travelling through city centre. Private Parking plenty of space. Several nice eating places within 3 - 4 miles of Loaninghead. Arrival 4p. m. - 6p. m. (if later would appreciate a call) No late check in times unless arranged.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Croquet , Fishing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice place to stay
Lovely rooms and great food
Nice views, not far from loch Lomond by car
Can't pay by credit or debit card though
Thank you so much for your review.