- Very Good
- 130 guest reviews
"Absolutely lovely grounds, really good hotel, but utterly outstanding customer service. Will definitely stay again when visiting the near-by..."
"Beautiful surroundings with an indoor swimming pool. Close to the Harry Potter studios at such a great price with friendly and helpful staff..."
"We stayed over for one night before a trip to London. The room was excellent, clean, nice furnishings, quiet. The staff were great, incredib..."
"Couldn't fault anything. Much better than expected and location ideal, beautiful grounds...."
"had a funeral at 3pm, room wasnt ready at 1pm, fair enough as check in isnt till 2. got back late to the hotel 9pm would have been nice if t..."
About the hotel
Hunton Park is set in 22 acres of beautiful rural Hertfordshire parkland, combining the historic beauty of its Queen Anne-style architecture with modern comforts and facilities. This charming and elegant house is near Watford and conveniently close to London, just off the M25 and M1 motorways, and easily accessible from Heathrow Airport. St Albans, Whipsnade and Woburn Abbey are all within easy reach.
Whether you are staying at the hotel for business or for a holiday, the facilities are a great way to relax after a hard day’s work or a long day spent exploring the area. Complimentary Wifi is available throughout the hotel. Accommodation is located in a separate Annex
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Croquet, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 02/12/2011 to 17/12/2011 - Please note that the restaurant will be unavailable on the following days; 2nd, 3rd, 8th, 9th, 10th, 15th, 16th and 17th December. The LateRooms.com rates for De Vere Venues Hunton Park in Watford are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
De Vere Venues Hunton Park
Absolutely lovely grounds, really good hotel, but utterly outstanding customer service.
Will definitely stay again when visiting the near-by Harry Potter studio Tour experience. We didn't arrive until late but the bar still rustled up the most gorgeous chicken dish for a late supper - even though they were right on the verge of closing. I wish customer service was this way everywhere I've stayed. Brilliant team!
Beautiful surroundings with an indoor swimming pool.
Close to the Harry Potter studios at such a great price with friendly and helpful staff!