- 2 guest reviews
"Beautiful old Manor House with great food. Excellent fishing on the irfon in the grounds...."
"Very nice hotel. Clean and tidy staff very helpful food was great will tell friends about it very nice stay thanks..."
About the hotel
Caer Beris Manor Country House Hotel is set in 27 acres of parkland and surrounded by the River Irfon, Caer Beris Manor Hotel is a beautiful Country retreat in Builth Wells near the A483 on the Breacon Beacons - the heart of the Welsh Countryside. The hotel is perfectly placed for a relaxing weekend break, with tranquil surroundings and fine dining, yet is less than three hours from Manchester, Birmingham and London. Returning guests say that as you turn in through the gates and start up the long drive the cares of the world seem to disappear.
Set in a commanding position above the parkland as it sweeps down to the river, Caer Beris Manor dominates the landscape. After a warm welcome relax in one of the comfortably furnished lounges complete with roaring log fires, which are alight throughout the winter. All 23 bedrooms are individually furnished in a country house style, emphasising the importance of comfort away from home. Spacious and warm, rooms are well appointed, with a relaxing sense of tranquility. Each room has a charming character, befitting the beautiful surroundings of the manor. The finest local produce is used to create the dishes in the award winning historic oak panelled Tudor Restaurant. Welsh Lamb, Black Beef, Cheeses and fresh fish always feature on the seasonally changing menus. Lighter meals are also available in the conservatory which overlooks the grounds. To compliment your meal you can choose a bottle of wine from the extensive collection of over 150 bins from a dozen different countries. Whether you want a crisp new world chardonnay or a fine claret, you will find it at a very reasonable price. The conservatory is the perfect place to idle away a few hours in a completely relaxed atmosphere: boasting magnificent riverside views, you can easily spot a wide variety of birds that make their home in the Hotel grounds. It is also a wonderful setting to enjoy a light meal and drink with friends in the warm embrace of the summer sun. The Cocktail bar is house to many fine Beers and a particularly extensive selection of fine malt Whiskeys. The grand local tradition of Fishing is honoured in the bar with a characterful Angling theme, the perfect spot to provide solace to those unsuccessful in sporting "the catch of the day". Caers Beris Manor is located in the Brecon Beacons, a beautful area in the Welsh Countryside. With a wealth of natural beauty, the area features a myriad of wonderful walks to enjoy. Nearby, there is also a selection of entertaining attractions, including Builth Wells Showground, The National Showcaves Centre, Llangorse multi activity centre, Rock Mill and Elan Valley.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Sauna, Croquet, Fishing, Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Caer Beris Manor
Beautiful old Manor House with great food.
Excellent fishing on the irfon in the grounds.
Very nice hotel.
Clean and tidy staff very helpful food was great will tell friends about it very nice stay thanks