- Very Good
- 69 guest reviews
"We stayed here for two nights. The ladies on reception were really friendly. The room was large and the bed was 6ft and very comfy. Overall..."
"Steak meal was not great quality meet for the cost...."
"1st stay here and was pleasantly surprised. Rooms have recently been refurbished so look clean, bright and fairly modern. Bar and restaurant..."
"Booked online on the way up, received a call to see if we wanted to book a table. Very friendly staff, would revisit...."
About the hotel
The Red Lion has a great new look just in time for Summer. There is a fantastic blend of the old and the new, alongside a rejuvenated bar, restaurant, function room and bedrooms. There is also a brand new food menu, with lots of tasty new dishes.
Originally a timbered farmhouse dating back to 1838, The Red Lion has retained much of its old character, with oak beams, flagstone flooring and real fires lit in winter. Situated just eight miles from Sheffield, this village inn has 30 comfortable en-suite bedrooms - plus a cosy bar, restaurant and terrace offering seasonal menus, with real ales, carefully selected wines, speciality teas and coffees. Due to high demand if you are wishing to dine in the restaurant on a Friday or Saturday night please contact the hotel direct to confirm a table reservation.
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 21/01/2015 to 21/01/2024 - Due to high demand if you are wishing to dine in the restaurant on a Friday or Saturday night please contact the hotel direct to confirm a table reservation. The LateRooms.com rates for Red Lion in Sheffield are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel, clean, cosy and fresh
We stayed here for two nights.
The ladies on reception were really friendly. The room was large and the bed was 6ft and very comfy. Overall the accommodation was excellent and well order for the quality. I would not hesitate to stay here again.