This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Here at the Feathers we have one main aim and that is to ensure that you have a completely relaxed stay, whether it be business or leisure. The Inn, originally a 17th century coaching inn, is situated in the pretty Hertfordshire village of Wadesmill. Back in the early 1600's the inn was called The Princes Arms' and had been owned by various blacksmiths and tanners.
In 1615 Ralph Osbertson purchased the inn and later, in 1670, allowed his son to change the name to 'The Feathers'. It subsequently became one of the busiest coaching inns in the area, stabling over 100 horses. Documents of the period mention five bedrooms, a step parlour, moon parlour, lion parlour and various other rooms. Today you'll find the inn with its convivial atmosphere and ivy clad walls, a perfect mix of beautifully conserved buildings combined with modern facilities that will make your stay totally memorable. Open throughout the year, 'The Feathers' just off the main A10 London to Cambridge Road within easy reach of both the M25 and M11 motorways. The restaurant and bar are at the heart of 'The Feathers. ' They are popular meeting and eating places for guests, business folk and local residents alike. The carvery especially offers a superbly cooked range of traditional meats and poultry and has become locally renowned for top quality food and service that is also excellent value for money. Only available on a Sunday. Exposed brickwork, seasoned beams and welcoming log fires create the perfect atmosphere to enjoy good fayre. Our constantly changing menu provides a wide choice of traditional and vegetarian dishes, we also offer a popular selection of mouth-watering snacks and light refreshments from the bar. These are complimented by an extensive range of fine wines, cask ales and lagers.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
No reviews yet