- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Hotel was ok but not upto the high expectations we expected by the pictures we saw online before we booked. The hotel is tired looking and t..."
"Extremely impressed with management which was what l was used to in times which l thought were gone.lts nice when you arrive after a long jo..."
"We arrived late, but this was no problem for the very friendly hotel manager, who received us when we arrived at 1.15am. We only stayed one..."
"Friendly hotel with great staff! Didn't spend much time there, but enjoyed the time we spent!..."
About the hotel
The Hollins Hey hotel is a 19th century villa situated on the sea front of New Brighton. Only 5 miles from Liverpool, this 12 bedroom hotel with private car park offers most rooms with a sea view and all rooms with en suites facilities, colour TV, coffee and tea making facilities. You can relax and be entertained by our baby grand piano in the cocktail bar and enjoy a perfect meal in our 50 seater restaurant.
This hotel is the perfect place for a relaxing weekend along the sea front, shopping in Liverpool or Chester or for our 8 golf courses nearby.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Ok as a one night stopover.
Hotel was ok but not upto the high expectations we expected by the pictures we saw online before we booked.
The hotel is tired looking and the bedroom was small and needed refurbishment.
Hotel had no record of our booking from LateRooms but their was no problem in having a room as the hotel seemed quiet. Ideal location for railway station and walks on the promenade by the river mersey.
Hallons hotel review
Extremely impressed with management which was what l was used to in times which l
thought were gone.lts nice when you arrive after a long journey ( 230miles)to be welcomed
with such professionilsm rarely seen these days in this country.l will definitely be back.