This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
When you sit back on your balcony and gaze across the sandy bay to the turquoise sea, you will know why we named our hotel “The Golden Sands. ” Situated right on the beach in the centre of the popular St Brelade’s Bay, our luxury hotel offers excellent views of one of the finest beaches in Jersey from almost every hotel room. From the historic 6th Century Fisherman’s Chapel nestled at the end of the bay to the luxury private villas with their commanding cliff top positions, the fishing boats by the tiny jetty to the yachts moored up offshore, St Brelade’s Bay is full of contrasts which are evident in dining options as well with the boardwalk dotted with casual beach cafés to chic seafood restaurants.
An ideal location for a romantic break in Jersey or for those who simply love life by the beach, the Golden Sands Hotel is also an excellent place from which to explore Jersey… but don’t miss the event of the day, cocktails in the bar while you watch the sun set across the ocean.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet