- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel in beautiful surroundings. Staff are great, room was immaculate, breakfast outstanding!..."
"We stayed at this hotel for part of our honeymoon. The views from our room were fantastic. The food was good and the hotel was clean and the..."
About the hotel
The Hotel Cristina has views guaranteed to inspire. As a holiday destination, Jersey has as much or as little as you'd like to explore. Once you’ve tasted some of the island’s history why not taste some of the fabulous local cuisine on offer.
Try the delicious food at our 'Indigo' restaurant or a light snack on our Terrace Bar. Whether you choose to sit back and relax on the pool terrace or explore the local area including the bustling ever-popular St Aubin’s village we aim to make your holiday in Jersey exciting and memorable. Our Jersey hotel combines contemporary decor with traditional top quality service which makes the Hotel Cristina one of the finest and most luxurious Jersey hotels within its class.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel in beautiful surroundings.
Staff are great, room was immaculate, breakfast outstanding!
We stayed at this hotel for part of our honeymoon.
The views from our room were fantastic. The food was good and the hotel was clean and the staff polite and friendly. The only downside was that the swimming pool was freezing, only one hardy person used it,which was a shame as it looked so inviting.