- Very Good
- 78 guest reviews
"Stay with DeVere hotels was enjoyed but was expecting the room to be a little bigger...."
"Nice room - Conference running on arrival so had to park in a field - not ideal, but unavoidable, Very nice breakfast - Goof overall facilit..."
"Food choice was excellent in bar but could not get a seat. Went to main restaurant where choice limited and over cooked. From was clean but..."
"I have to say I was pretty surprised having not stayed at a De vere hotel before. The first thing to hit you is the warm welcome. Then the f..."
"Taxi from Uxbridge struggled to find it from the address (so best to check it on Google maps before you go). Hotel was very quiet, but was t..."
About the hotel
You'll simply love the relaxing atmosphere at Denham Grove. We are in the heart of the Colne Valley and right in the middle of the action with many local attractions only a short journey away, including Wembley stadium and the new Westfield shopping centre at White City. Facilities include an indoor pool, sauna, whirlpool spa, seasonal outdoor tennis court and mini gym.
. . . Along with 42 acres of beautiful parkland for you to explore. We are located in a quiet location just off the A412, 10 mins drive from the M25 (Jncs 16 & 17), the M40 (Jnc 1A), and five minutes from Denham railway station. Frequent Chiltern line trains are available direct to Wembley Stadium, and on into the West End. After a busy day the choice is yours: enjoy a more formal meal and dine in our stylish restaurant, or relax in the bar. To catch up with work, or keep in contact with home there's complimentary Wi Fi - its available in all bedrooms and public areas.
Showing Monday 3 August 2015 to Tuesday 4 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Croquet, Tennis Courts, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
A wet experience
When we entered the room there was a slight damp smell, however we went to bed to wake early in morning to get ready for trip.
Then we find the shower had no head and was just a hose after hosing ourselves down we noticed that the water was not draining but running out into the room and spreading as a flood onto the carpet
The room was described as 'superior' on the booking but was extremely small and only had facilities for 1 person, ie towels and bath gel etc.
and as a requent traveller would only describe the room as standard particularly as it was booked for a special occasion. The pool was out of action between 4-6pm due to swimming lessons which was not mentioned in the booking and a significant part of choosing thsi hotel