- 1 guest reviews
"Nestled next to the beach and golf course, a short walk to town and the attractions of Skegness. Friendly bar service, dinner in bar disappo..."
About the hotel
Established in 1912, the North Shore Hotel is set on the Lincolnshire Coast, just 1 mile away from Skegness town centre. Guests can enjoy the 18-hole golf course and can reach the famous Skegness Pier within 10 minutes' walk. En suite bathrooms and free Wi-Fi feature in the rooms.
Some of our rooms are located in our Lodge which is outside the main hotel and has views of the golf course. The North Shore's restaurant offers a varied menu with locally sourced ingredients. Guests at can visit historical locations such as Lincoln Castle and Tattershall Castle, both within an hour drive from Skegness. Please note the restaurant has a dress code after 19:00 - gentlemen must wear a collared shirt and trousers. Smart jeans are acceptable. Reservations are required for golf tee times which can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 28/07/2016 to 31/12/2025 - Please contact the hotel directly for specific details of disabled access. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nestled next to the beach and golf course, a short walk to town and the attractions of Skegness.
Friendly bar service, dinner in bar disappointing. Room clean on arrival but not serviced during our two night stay. We will give them another try though and hope this was a blip