- Very Good
- 92 guest reviews
"Very clean hotel comfy bed nice shower breakfast nice bacon bit dry only thing let this hotel down was outside weeds growing in plant pots g..."
"Arrived late but made very welcome and food prepared specially for us. Very comfortable rooms...."
"The hotel was just what I wanted. Spacious room, clean, Friendly and efficient staff and all the amenities worked. The minor niggles were :-..."
"Clean, quiet & comfortable. Friendly & helpful staff...."
"Very friendly front of house staff, Sally welcomed us and helped us get a room as there was no reservation made by Late rooms in her compute..."
About the hotel
Originally built as a vicarage and private residence in the late 18th century, The Rhinewood has since been transformed into a beautiful 3 star countryside hotel. Standing in its own secluded gardens with uninterrupted views across the Cheshire countryside, the hotel offers a host of amenities for both business and leisure visitors and provides the perfect setting for weddings and other celebrations. Complimentary Newly Installed Fibre Optic High Speed Broadband available in all Public areas and Guest Rooms.
Showing Tuesday 2 June 2015 to Wednesday 3 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/02/2014 to 29/02/2020 - Newly Installed Fibre Optic High Speed Broadband available in all Public areas and Guest Rooms. The LateRooms.com rates for The Rhinewood Country House Hotel in Warrington are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Very clean hotel comfy bed nice shower breakfast nice bacon bit dry only thing let this hotel down was outside weeds growing in plant pots grass not cut and big pot hole in drive way
Definitely one for the yes list
Arrived late but made very welcome and food prepared specially for us.
Very comfortable rooms.