- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Clean room,stayed in room 304.nice room but low beams,not for a 6'2 man.breakfast very good...."
"Good standard as ever at BW...."
"Room was small but comfortable. Staff were very helpful. The only negative was that it was difficult to gain a peaceful nights sleep as our..."
"this was the second time we stayed here and both times found the staff friendly and helpful and very good value for money...."
"We only stayed for one night, but the room was good, comfortable and clean. We only had breakfast but that was of good quality, nicely cooke..."
About the hotel
Best Western The Birch Hotel is located in the West Sussex town of Haywards Heath just off the A272, 4 miles from the M23, 3 miles from Burgess Hill, 18 miles from Brighton, 4 miles from Ardingly and its show ground and 15 miles from Gatwick airport. Best Western The Birch Hotel facilities include 51 en-suite bedrooms with complimentary wireless internet access, 6 meeting rooms, 3 banqueting suites, Courtyard restaurant and fabulous bistro bar and complimentary on-site car parking. Haywards Heath is a beautiful West Sussex Town with a lively town centre of shops, restaurants and bars, Brighton with its history and vibrant night life is 18 miles, and around the surrounding areas there are plenty of historical houses to visit Arundel castle, Wakehurst place and Nymans to name a few.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Best Western The Birch Hotel
Clean room,stayed in room 304.nice room but low beams,not for a 6'2 man.breakfast very good.
Good standard as ever at BW.