- Very Good
- 107 guest reviews
"I was staying in Southport to see the airshow the next day. The hotel staff were very welcoming on arrival and check in was quick. The room..."
"I had booked a standard room but was very pleased with it, it was very clean and everything in it I could need for my stay. The cleaning sta..."
"I booked a double room online. After checking in I was given keys to a twin room (which appeared a bit dated). No problems on exchanging to..."
"Best weekend stay ever great staff great hotel...."
"Hotel needs a complete makeover. The rooms in particular are very dated and need modernised. The breakfast was very good and free parking is..."
About the hotel
Best Western Royal Clifton Hotel & Spa in Southport is noted for its exceptional range of facilities and excellent standards of service. Over recent years it has been thoughtfully refurbished to offer you the comfort you expect in the best location for a hotel in Southport. We have a choice of bedrooms including spacious family rooms and suites.
Also the hotel boasts superb health club & spa facilities in Southport and a wide range of beauty and health treatments. Southport offers both leisure and business visitors a superb town with excellent transport links, fine shopping and leisure activities and unbeatable golf courses in Southport for players of all abilities including Britain's 3 foremost Royal Golf Courses A great choice of bedroom accommodation options available at our Southport hotel ensures we are able to meet almost any accommodation requirements and expectations. We offer the best Southport hotel choice of Classic and Promenade views, double and twin rooms. In addition we offer a choice of suites, Bridal suites and mini suites. Also a variety of family rooms with 2, 3 or even 4 extra beds often located in a separate room. Also have rooms with outside patio's, some of which are special needs friendly Spectacular views including the Kings Gardens, Beach and North West Coast, and Southport townscape. Included in all rooms are a hospitality tray, trouser press, telephone, internet and multi channel TV facilities Room service menu choice. Extras including, flowers, baskets of fruits, chocolates, champagne and others are also available when making your booking. Best Western Royal Clifton Hotel is the premier venue for weddings in Southport with a choice of 11 function suites accommodating up to 300, and some enjoying outdoor patios for receptions and Al Fresco entertaining. It is also renowned for conferences in Southport, the first class facilities and services are able to accommodate any conference from 2 - 250 delegates in Southport. FREE WiFi and parking offered to residents. We are a 5 minutes walk from the nearest train station, 2 minutes walk to the shopping centre and a 10 minute drive to Martin Mere. Effective 30th of April for a rate of £9. 95 for Breakfast and £21. 95 for Three Course Dinner Per Person
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
I was staying in Southport to see the airshow the next day.
The hotel staff were very welcoming on arrival and check in was quick. The room was fine, with a great view over the poem and sea. I was warned at check in that some of the corridors were undergoing maintenance and I have to say not before time. The hotel is quite old, and some of these areas did look rather tired with peeling paint, and worn carpet in place. Other than that, there were no issues and my stay was fine.
Ok but overpriced
The accommodation was nice but for what we were paying we didn't get £160 worth of a room.
I stay in hotels a lot and I would have thought about £80-90 for room only would be about right for what we got
We also booked breakfast which was very poor. There was little to no food left, the waitress looked like she had been out all night and we were not getting any warm friendly vibes. Waited to be shown to a table for over 5 mins before we just sat down. Get better service at the transport cafes for a lot less cash - very disappointing end to the stay.