- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Fantastic venue with old and ornate rooms, log burners and cosy seats. Great grounds to wander round and a tasty restaurant. Had a great mud..."
"The rooms were clean and offered a perfect stay over. The restaurant was warm and friendly serving very well presented food. The breakfast w..."
"This was booked as a much needed get away. Prior to arriving I requested a particular room and although the castle was nearly full they resp..."
"Perfect Setting, Quality Rooms and Excellent Staff..."
"Only downside was Wi-Fi was not working..."
About the hotel
Set in seventy-seven acres of tranquil parkland - Hazlewood Castle is steeped in a history of fortified knights dating back before 1086 - With its own Chapel-the former monastery and retreat offers 32 tastefully individually designed bedrooms that are each themed after a flower. This relaxing haven-which is only 20 minutes from the cities of Leeds and York-has five classical conference and private dining rooms - The Castle also boasts the stunning Vavasour Restaurant - The Castle is home to The Masterclass-cookery events-by chef- Onsite Imagine day spa offers a wide range of treatments and mud serial chamber - Live for Today Outdoor activities in the Castle grounds offer Quad Biking - Archery - Foraging - Shooting - Laser Tag and Body Zorbing
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Mountain Bike Hire , Croquet , Quad Biking , Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/03/2015 to 31/12/2024 - Pets are welcome- an additional charge of £10 per night is applicable. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Escapism on your doorstep
Fantastic venue with old and ornate rooms, log burners and cosy seats.
Great grounds to wander round and a tasty restaurant. Had a great mud treatment and massage at the spa (note there is no pool, but they do tell you this). The staff were really helpful and the concierge knew a lot of history about the castle.
I thought that the castle being steeped in history added a differant feeling of entrige and mystery
The rooms were clean and offered a perfect stay over.
The restaurant was warm and friendly serving very well presented food. The breakfast was perfect to set you up for your ongoing travels.