- Very Good
- 33 guest reviews
"Overall, a delightful place to stay, complemented by highly accommodating staff who were always on hand. Our room, with sunken en-suite, was..."
"Everything was very good. Breakfast was disappointing English breakfast was excellent however Continental breakfast was non existent no cold..."
"Staff are friendly and welcoming, a lovely hotel set in it's own grounds. Had a nice couple of days there, a great escape to the country. Qu..."
"Always dreamed of a quiet romantic weekend away, this gem of a place fulfilled that dream 100%. Room with its four poster bed was superb, fo..."
"Room was comfortable and quiet. Hot water could have been hotter. Cold tap difficult to turn off and pipes banged at slow flow. Staff were v..."
About the hotel
Nent Hall is located in an area of outstanding natural beauty and offers the perfect location for a romantic getaway or as a base for exploring this beautiful area of Cumbria. Facilities include free WI-FI, Free DVD hire, local and national telephone calls, Restaurant and Bar. All rooms are en-suite with bath and shower.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
- Video/DVD Library , CD Player
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Room & Service excellent. Food & WiFi? Not quite so...
Overall, a delightful place to stay, complemented by highly accommodating staff who were always on hand.
Our room, with sunken en-suite, was spacious, comfortable and clean. Sadly our evening meal deserved less praise. A medium rare sirloin steak should be soft and juicy, not thin and dry; plus, the hand cut chips were actually oven fries, though my partner's were the real deal (did you run out of potatoes?). Although advertised as having WiFi throughout the hotel, this was not the case as confirmed by the staff. We like to plan our days from our room using modern tech, but this wasn't possible except for a weak signal in the shared lounge.
We stayed in hotel for dinner which as excellent. Took our dog I will be back
Everything was very good.
Breakfast was disappointing English breakfast was excellent however Continental breakfast was non existent no cold meat or cheese or bread there was fruit yogurt juices etc. and croissant which did not last long.