- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"Nent Hall is a gem in a beautiful part of the country. A remote setting but worth the miles to get there. A great stopover if travelling or..."
"Stunning room really comfortable bed and very clean with all facilities we required. Staff very pleasant and helpful.service very good at me..."
"Overall, a delightful place to stay, complemented by highly accommodating staff who were always on hand. Our room, with sunken en-suite, was..."
"Everything was very good. Breakfast was disappointing English breakfast was excellent however Continental breakfast was non existent no cold..."
"Staff are friendly and welcoming, a lovely hotel set in it's own grounds. Had a nice couple of days there, a great escape to the country. Qu..."
About the hotel
Nent Hall is located in an area of outstanding natural beauty and offers the perfect location for a romantic getaway or as a base for exploring this beautiful area of Cumbria. Facilities include free WI-FI, Free DVD hire, local and national telephone calls, Restaurant and Bar. All rooms are en-suite with bath and shower.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor
- Video/DVD Library, CD Player
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Country house hotel that lives up to its name
Nent Hall is a gem in a beautiful part of the country.
A remote setting but worth the miles to get there. A great stopover if travelling or worth a longer stay to walk or just enjoy the area.
Nent Hall Country House
Stunning room really comfortable bed and very clean with all facilities we required.
Staff very pleasant and helpful.service very good at meal times.