- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"The hotel is VERY easy to find and stands alone in it's own grounds in a superb country setting. Customer service was top notch, especially..."
"A great place with very helpful friendly staff...."
"Lovely building in pleasant surroundings. Rooms a little tired but clean. Friendly staff and good breakfast. Additional attached pub serving..."
"Small TV but very happy with everything else!..."
"A beautiful hotel set in a wonderful location with amazing scenery and views. The staff were welcoming, friendly, pleasant and polite. Nothi..."
About the hotel
Nent Hall is located in an area of outstanding natural beauty and offers the perfect location for a romantic getaway or as a base for exploring this beautiful area of Cumbria. Facilities include free WI-FI, Free DVD hire, local and national telephone calls, Restaurant and Bar. All rooms are en-suite with bath and shower.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely location for a short break.
The hotel is VERY easy to find and stands alone in it's own grounds in a superb country setting.
Customer service was top notch, especially the barman who couldn't do enough to please. The room was lovely, but a little old fashioned, but that's part of the character of the building. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Nent Hall Country House
A great place with very helpful friendly staff.