- Very Good
- 54 guest reviews
"Nice country house lovely room clean beautiful views from room. Would recommend...."
"the staff were lovely and friendly, a perfect place for a quiet little retreat to refresh after the winter...."
"Really enjoyable stay for weekend break with the family over the New Year period. Staff were friendly, family room was large enough and comf..."
"They were grossly understaffed but really worked hard to ensure guests had a great time. The hall is beautiful in terrific countryside. Warm..."
"We had a great stay. Hotel was very nice, food was great and the staff where lovely and very helpful. Will definitely be returning!..."
About the hotel
Nent Hall is located in an area of outstanding natural beauty and offers the perfect location for a romantic getaway or as a base for exploring this beautiful area of Cumbria. Facilities include free WI-FI, Free DVD hire, local and national telephone calls, Restaurant and Bar. All rooms are en-suite with bath and shower.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely quiet stay
Nice country house lovely room clean beautiful views from room.
We stayed here for two nights.
We were put into room 11 which is right next to the road and directly above the public bar and the smell of food and noise from the customers ruined our stay. Perhaps we were put into this room as we booked it with a discount through Laterooms on short notice. Overall this place is really tired and not at all what we expected - to describe it as a country house hotel is simply a joke. Perhaps if we had been in a better room away from the road and noise etc. our overall impression would be slightly better but on the basis of what we experienced it is definitely one to avoid.