- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"We only had one night's bed and breakfast so cannot really comment but the quality of the towels were very poor, they were so thin...."
"Had a lovely stay at The Greenway. Celebrating my husband's 40th birthday. Lovely atmosphere, very comfortable room. Some areas if Hotel ar..."
"would definitely stay here again... and again......"
"A wonderful country house hotel with sumptuous interior decoration and exquisite food. The menu was varied, beautifully cooked and presented..."
"A very warm welcome on arrival and efficient check in. Room was well equipped and spacious. Considering the freezing conditions outside the..."
About the hotel
The Country House Retreat with the Town House Treats. Experience traditional countryside elegance and modern city luxury at our gorgeous Elizabethan Manor and the Elan Spa. Set amongst the beautiful Cotswold hills, yet at just a 5 minute drive from the centre of the fashionable spa town of Cheltenham, The Greenway Hotel & Spa is the ideal place to experience the ultimate in modern luxury country living.
All rooms are immaculately furnished with a unique mix of traditional country manor and stylish, London-esque boutique decor. Original wooden furniture, new ultra-comfortable beds and tastefully vibrant soft furnishings have been blended together to create the feeling of a luxurious home away from home. In keeping with the bedrooms, the restaurant, lounges and bar are cloaked with an air of chic style and sophisticated elegance creating a warm ambience and welcome as soon as you step through the front door. Enjoy fine dining at our award-winning Restaurant, or sample gastronomic delights in the more informal, yet uniquely stylish setting of The Orchard Brasserie. Relax in the Elan Spa complete with hydrotherapy pool, alfresco hot tub and treatment rooms or just enjoy the beautifully appointed bedrooms and landscaped grounds. All delivered with the attention to detail and level of service that you would expect from the Eden Hotel Collection property yet with the individuality and personality for which the hotels are renowned. Room definitions: Luxury Suite - Feature Suite Executive Room - Master room The Greenway Hotel and Spa is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the 'AA Small Hotel Group of the Year' 2014-2015.
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Croquet , Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We only had one night's bed and breakfast so cannot really comment but the quality of the towels were very poor, they were so thin.
Had a lovely stay at The Greenway.
Celebrating my husband's 40th birthday.
Lovely atmosphere, very comfortable room. Some areas if Hotel are looking a little tired.
Loved the spa.