- 59 guest reviews
"We usually book a couple of nights at a Travelodge when there are deals and specials.We had forgotten how nice it was to have the pleasure o..."
"A very pleasant hotel in most aspects, however it did advertise Wi-Fi internet availability but the reality was that it was " always down "..."
"Hotel in perfect place with amazing view...."
"would definitely be booking again. staff very friendly & helpful...."
"(POSTIVE POINTS) Lovely Hotel setting breakfast great, staff friendly Hotel clean. ( NEGATIVE POINTS) Beds really bad, mattress knackered, P..."
About the hotel
A ten minute walk or two minute drive from the main town and in close proximity to all of Newquay's well known beaches. We are a family run Hotel specialising in leisure breaks for families and couples. We have a restaurant, bar, lounge and leisure facilities which include indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools & a 4 lane American Ten Pin Bowling Alley.
Due to our excellent location we can boast superb views over the Gannel Estuary towards Crantock Beach. We also offer golf packages. Pets welcome at £8. 00 per night (maximum 1 per room).
Showing Tuesday 21 April 2015 to Wednesday 22 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Solarium, Squash Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Hotel California in NEWQUAY are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Welcome to the Hotel California
We usually book a couple of nights at a Travelodge when there are deals and specials.We had forgotten how nice it was to have the pleasure of hotel facilities and somewhere other to sit then just your room.Your stay is so much more than just a room.The Hotel California is an older hotel, but with so much to offer .We swam, played ten pin bowling,had drinks in both the hotel lounge and on the patio over looking the river and the sea.It was so nice to be able to have the choice of walking out on the headland as well as down to the river from the hotel.
When we felt like fast food,busy shops and and the normal holiday hustle and bustle, the centre of Newquay was a very short drive away. Staff and other guests were friendly.We played pool,with another family joining in.Breakfast was great!
A very pleasant hotel in most aspects, however it did advertise Wi-Fi internet availability but the reality was that it was " always down " and it was very slow and I managed to use it successfully without drop-out in the middle of important usage on only 1 occasion!