- Very Good
- 73 guest reviews
"Delightfully situated, with a lovely calm atmosphere...."
"It was a last minute deal and we weren't disappointed. The cost of the room and the breakfast that was included in the price made it a great..."
"Arrived late so the restaurant had just finished serving food. But the receptionist kept open the bowling alley longer so me and my friend c..."
"Fantastic . What a lovely hotel. We all really enjoyed our stay and all the staff were helpful and friendly. The only down side was the fire..."
"If I was to be really picky I would say the place could do with a lock of paint here and there, just a little revamp. Although the dinning a..."
About the hotel
A ten minute walk or two minute drive from the main town and in close proximity to all of Newquay's well known beaches. We are a family run Hotel specialising in leisure breaks for families and couples. We have a restaurant, bar, lounge and leisure facilities which include indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools & a 4 lane American Ten Pin Bowling Alley.
Due to our excellent location we can boast superb views over the Gannel Estuary towards Crantock Beach. We also offer golf packages. Pets welcome at £8. 00 per night (maximum 1 per room).
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Solarium , Squash Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Delightfully situated, with a lovely calm atmosphere.
A night in Hotel California
It was a last minute deal and we weren't disappointed.
The cost of the room and the breakfast that was included in the price made it a great deal. The room was a little tired but we cannot complain as the cost was so good. Unfortunately the indoor pool closed at 6pm and we arrived too late to use it, but the bar and the outside terrace overlooking the bay more than made up for it!. We sat on the terrace most of the evening and went in too late for dinner, but all was not lost as there is a bowling alley housed in the basement that served snack meals like scampi and chips, burger and chips etc and this was cooked fresh for us and we had a game of bowling that was great fun. The manager of the bowling alley was very helpful.