- 8 guest reviews
"Small but comfortable room. Clean although it needed a hoover. Lots of hot water but shower had quite a lot of mould on grouting which was u..."
"A budget hotel that was a little shabby, but was clean and very comfortable. The staff were very helpful and friendly and nothing was too mu..."
"Perfect location and room to stay to watch Glasgow Commonwealth Games. Made the weekend a fantastic experience. Friendly staff and great bre..."
"My boyfriend & I really enjoyed the warmth & hospitality of Belgrave hotel. Food and service was good. The toilet in our room did not flush..."
About the hotel
Small guest house/hotel in the popular west end with many bars clubs resturants around. The Belgrave Glasgow Hotel offers tasteful yet comfortable accommodation in Glasgow’s stylish West End. The restored Georgian building compliments it's surroundings in this elegant portion of the city, bringing a element of sophistication to any visit, whether it be business related, vacation or other.
. . last check in time is 6. 00 pm unless pre-arranged with the hotel for later check-in
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
Room smelled badly.
Decor appalling. Half the lights not working. Bed uncomfortable. Wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy.
Asked for a double got a twin shower handle came off soap dispenser but no soap in them Tile in bathroom cracked and bit dirty.
Gentleman very friendly but seemed rushed off his feet had to find him to pay and inform him we were leaving. But hotel brilliantly situated for what we wanted to do hotel just needs a bit off tlc