- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"Can't fault the hotel for the price-excellent value for money, clean room, bonus of free use of leisure facility (18m pool!), central locati..."
"Very comfortable beds. Cleanliness great. Great central Swansea location. Would def recommend...."
"Very nice hotel, but far too expensive ...."
"Good value and well located for the city centre...."
"Only had breakfast which was average, no eggs or mushrooms first mornjng or bowls on display for cereal. Appeared under staffed on the satur..."
About the hotel
The Dragon Hotel is a city centre landmark in Swansea with considerable historic and local significance. Newly renamed to reflect the hotel's prestigious history and following a £3. 5 million refurbishment, the new Dragon Hotel has been transformed into Swansea's premier, city-centre hotel.
Its superb location means the Dragon Hotel is within easy reach of Swansea's many attractions and museums including the Liberty Stadium, National Waterfront Museum and the new SA1 development on Swansea Waterfront. Guests also benefit from use of the impressive Health & Fitness Club with the best hotel facilities in Swansea. The Hotel is easily accessible, just minutes off junction 42 off the M4 and within easy walking distance of the train station and bus station. The hotel does have a small car park for around 50 cars. Parking may be limited at the hotel. Alternatively, there is an NCP car park nearby at a charge of £5. 00 for 24 hours. A member of Macdonald Hotels & Resorts.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Great value for money-shame about the food
Can't fault the hotel for the price-excellent value for money, clean room, bonus of free use of leisure facility (18m pool!), central location (with free parking-if enough spaces).Staff offered warm welcome and were helpful.
My only issue was the 'signature breakfast'-£10pp and on both mornings the buffet cooked breakfast was cold and inedible...suggest you head for JD Wetherspoons round the corner and just enjoy the other aspects the hotel offers. Despite the breakfast, I would still look it up for a future visit, given it's convenience for visiting Swansea and the Gower.
Very comfortable beds.
Cleanliness great. Great central Swansea location. Would def recommend.