- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Central Hotel, plenty of information sheets, pleasant staff, regular presence from senior staff. Food of a good standard. Service was slow...."
"Friendly helpful staff, could do with a refurb would imagine this hotel would of been the place to stay 10 years ago looks like it hasn't be..."
"I ordered a "BEEF" Burger which included salads (purely greens on the one half of the bun), the patty was only cooked on the outside (raw in..."
"Great room no complaints hotel ideally situated in the town centre. Highly recommended hotel..."
"Just the job..."
About the hotel
The Dragon Hotel has been one of the most celebrated Swansea Hotels and a key landmark in Swansea City Centre for over 50 years. It is one of South West Wales' premier 4-star hotels and with its central location, The Dragon Hotel is within walking distance of Swansea's many attractions - from the theatre, shops, restaurants, access to the marina and the vibrant night-life. Our 106 en-suite, well appointed bedrooms offer free Wi-Fi and are fully air-conditioned for your utmost comfort.
We offer fine dining in our AA Rosette restaurant or for something more relaxed, the Brasserie Cafe Bar on the Ground floor is open all day for light meals and snacks. The hotel leisure club features an 18-metre indoor swimming pool, with separate male and female saunas, an extensive gymnasium and beauty treatment rooms. We also benefit from a variety of function suites that can cater for up to 200 guests, suitable for business or family events, such as weddings and parties. We are one of the few city centre hotels that offer on-site car parking with a charge of £8 per 24 hours. This is limited to 50 spaces and is operated on a first come, first served basis and as an alternative, we have a concession rate of £10. 20 with Orchard Street NCP.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
The Dragon Hotel
Central Hotel, plenty of information sheets, pleasant staff, regular presence from senior staff.
Food of a good standard. Service was slow.
Friendly helpful staff, could do with a refurb would imagine this hotel would of been the place to stay 10 years ago looks like it hasn't been touched since.