- 7 guest reviews
"Really nice place, staff were very helpful and kind. Blonde lady at the bar was really friendly and helpful. Room was nice and bathroom was..."
"A very enjoyable stay at Worlington Hall. The new owners have a challenge to turn the hotel round but they are approaching it with enthusias..."
"A pleasant stay which could have been improved by more accessible Wi Fi and a more spacious enSuite. Food and service excellent, great locat..."
"Room was clean and tidy. Given a good welcome when we arrived. They kindly arranged an early breakfast for us as we needed to leave about on..."
"Our room was lovely, huge bed and the bath was gorgeous. Plenty of hot water and drink choices in the room. Lovely and clean and friendly st..."
About the hotel
Worlington Hall is an elegant 16th century former Manor House set in five acres of gardens with protected trees and fishing rights on the River Lark. The original house was built in 1570 and the Queen Anne facade was added in the early 18th century, when it was turned into a manor house. Today it is a distinguished Country House Hotel recently restored to reflect its original elegance.
The building is listed as being of historic interest, set in five acres of land leading down to the River Lark. The Worlington Hall stands amidst beautiful countryside in the heart of a picturesque village from which it takes its name. Located near to Mildenhall we offer the full facilities of a Country Hotel with a Bar Menu and á la carte restaurant, function suite, lounge bar and charming accommodation. The bar and restaurant are open to non-residents. Our comfortable Lounge Bar offers the perfect setting to relax with friends before dinner. The sixteenth century carved wood panelling and blazing log fire will set the mood for a memorable meal in the charming surroundings of the restaurant.
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Snooker/Billiards , Fishing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 29/08/2015 to 29/08/2020 - Please note check in times for weekdays are 2pm - 9pm incl saturdays and sundays 2pm-4pm. Outside of these times please call to confirm with the hotel. 01638 712237 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Really nice place, staff were very helpful and kind.
Blonde lady at the bar was really friendly and helpful. Room was nice and bathroom was excellent. Just let down slightly by curtains that wouldn't close properly, no remote control and it was so hot I had to have 2 windows fully open which meant that all you could hear was the traffic and patron conversations. Breakfast was nice, but a shame their were no menus to choose from and it seemed the only option given to me was full breakfast or cereal. Would have been nice to look at a menu and choose what was in my breakfast or how I liked my eggs. Evening meal was pleasant and very fast service. All in all a really nice place to stay and I would reccomend.
No wifi, no hot water, noisy road
Avoid if you want wifi, a good sleep or a wash.