- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"My wife and I stay in a lot of hotels over the course of a year. Peterstone Court manages to do everything just that bit better. Quiet yet c..."
"The food was absolutely indescribably delicious, the room was of a very high standard, couldn't find a phone in the room so we had to go do..."
"Fantastic breakfast - I stay in hotels several nights each week due to travelling on business and always look forward to eating something ju..."
About the hotel
Peterstone Court country hotel and spa is situated in the heart of the Brecon Beacons National Park. It is avant-garde and distinctive in its style remaining loyal to its Georgian heritage with a contemporary twist. All the bedrooms are large, light and spacious.
Our approach to food is simple and honest. 90% of the meat and poultry served at our restaurant comes from our family farm just down the road. ¬So we know exactly what our animals have been fed throughout their life, and hope this will also lessen our carbon impact on the environment. Our food is always seasonal and sustainable, using fresh, organic where possible – home reared and local ingredients. Our spa uses only natural, organic products, a philosophy which has filtered down from the main house. We use Ytsara™, from Thailand, and Circaroma™ , an award winning contemporary range (certified by the Soil Association).
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Jacuzzi , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
My wife and I stay in a lot of hotels over the course of a year.
Peterstone Court manages to do everything just that bit better. Quiet yet convenient location and in a glorious setting. Everything in the hotel is gently understated, like a text book country house, which leads to a very relaxing stay. We had the dinner & breakfast package. The chef can only be one of the best. Try the local lamb if its on the menu. Best ever. Breakfast was, once again, just that bit better.
The food was absolutely indescribably delicious, the room was of a very high standard, couldn't find a phone in the room so we had to go down to reception, lazy but true, the best night away I've had