This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Set in the beautiful Ribble Valley and located just 3 miles from Blackburn with close Motorway links, this converted 17th Century Manor House offers free WiFi, free onsite parking and an acclaimed restaurant, where you will be sure to receive good old-fashioned Lancashire hospitality with all the modern trimmings. Amongst the finest hotels in the country Stanley House provides 30 individually designed bedrooms with a blend of contemporary and traditional styles. The main reception area, bar, function suites, meeting rooms and restaurant are situated in an adjoining barn conversion.
Both attractive buildings are surrounded by beautifully maintained lawns and gardens, with fabulous views over the surrounding countryside. This idyllic location provides an attractive backdrop, there is no better place to stay, eat and relax. All bedrooms have luxury en suite facilities including under floor heating, and the décor is anything but ordinary. You can choose from an oriental theme complete with rich red soft furnishings and lacquered furniture to a traditional four poster suite or a decadent theme featuring silver and gold. All rooms have satellite TV, Internet connection and hospitality tray. Room service is also available. The Spa at Stanley Houses symbolises an exceptional lifestyle choice whether paying a visit as a local guest or as part of a destination break at the hotel. Located deep in the heart of the Stanley House Ribble Valley estate, the spa opened in 2012 and was designed by some of the world’s best spa consultants. The hotel has opened their doors to a great new restaurant - Grill on the Hill is classic in every sense of the word. The menu has been carefully crafted by head chef Andrew Parker, previously of Harvey --Nichols' Bar and Brasserie. The venue brings serious, straightforward food, using the best Lancashire produce, award winning wines and international beers, delivered in sophisticated and stylish surroundings. With an enviable location, Grill on the Hill offers today's discerning diner a truly memorable experience. Guests can enjoy after dinner coffee in The Loft, a stunning lounge suspended over the restaurant, affording panoramic views over the Ribble valley. Alternatively guests can relax at Mr. Fred's Bar & Lounge, this is a great place to meet, enjoy a snack or drink, with an eclectic mix of comfy sofas, chairs and even a sunny terrace. Whatever the event the hotel has a choice of six purpose built suites, all equipped with air conditioning, WiFi and with the added benefit of full natural daylight. The diversity of the rooms endorses the suitability for a range of meetings, from and intimate one to one, through to a full scale conference for up to 200 delegates. For the more adventurous many diverse team building events can be arranged in the 54 acres of surrounding parkland and the Manor House provides an ideal backdrop for a special event. From Britain's favourite seaside resort to the 300 square mile Forest of Bowland Area of outstanding natural beauty, the tourist destinations within Lancashire and Blackpool have everything you need for a day out or a longer stay. With world-class events and attractions, yet steeped in centuries-old heritage and legendary folklore this are offers a slice of life to suit all tastes. Please note both restaurants will be closed from 3pm on Christmas Day and Boxing Day. However guests will be able to PRE-ORDER a cold platter for their room.
Showing Tuesday 24 May 2016 to Wednesday 25 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet