- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"A very nice place to stay,everybody so friendly and helpful..."
"Very comfortable and convenient. Inglenook fire in bar. Freshly cooked breakfast. All at a good standard. Attentive service at all times...."
"Stayed at this hotel as we were attending an event at Silverstone (only 6 miles away). The room - wow!! Customer service - wow!! We will def..."
"I was given a stunning and luxurious suite and enjoyed every minute of the stay \9even though it was for work purposes) !..."
About the hotel
Designed around an original cobbled courtyard that once stabled 150 horses, Villiers was the main coaching inn of Buckingham in Cromwellian days. Guests pass through the hotel archway into a truly unique hotel where high quality facilities and service make for a home away from home. The en-suite bedrooms have excellent facilities, each with their own individual flair and timeless quality.
The new Villiers Restaurant is an elegant air-conditioned restaurant which has been awarded two AA Rosettes for it exceptional food and where guests can feast upon imaginative cuisine renowned throughout the town. There is also an extensive wine list offering superb wines from around the world. For guests looking for something a little less formal, the Villiers Bar revives a Jacobean atmosphere offering real ales from traditional oak casks. Ample car parking is available at the hotel in a covered car park and a second car park within a walled garden. A member of Classic British Hotels.
Showing Monday 5 October 2015 to Tuesday 6 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A nice relaxed atmosphere
A very nice place to stay,everybody so friendly and helpful
Buckingham Villiers Hotel
Very comfortable and convenient.
Inglenook fire in bar. Freshly cooked breakfast. All at a good standard. Attentive service at all times.