- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"We booked this hotel last minute for a barging price, we were more than pleased with our stay. Even If we charged the full price on the room..."
"I stayed on Sunday 8th March for one night. A little difficult to find initially but no big problem. Greeted warmly on arrival and advised o..."
"A very pleasant stay, beautiful meals, lovely comfortable clean and warm room. Staff extremely pleasant...."
"Room was very clean & comfortable had a good night sleep bed was very comfortable and we were not disturbed by any noise. We were only disa..."
"Helpfull and friendly staff get you off to a good start. The room was a good size and spotless with comfortable beds. The bathroom had some..."
About the hotel
**THIS HOTEL DOES NOT ACCEPT AMERICAN EXPRESS TO SECURE PAYMENT** AS A POPULAR WEDDING VENUE THE HOTEL HAS A DISCO MOST FRIDAY & SATURDAY EVENINGS. Built as an Inn nearly two centuries ago the Hotel is set in its own grounds and overlooks the Ashburnham golf links. The hotel is on the edge of the Millennium coastal paths, cycle tracks and views of the Gower Peninsula.
A short stroll and you will find the picturesque harbour of Burry-Port a haven for small fishing craft. The Ashburnham is truly set in a most wonderful area full of natural beauty and steeped in history. All bedrooms have en suite bathrooms. Please note some of our rooms are above the disco. The rooms have courtesy trays, colour televisions and free wireless internet connection. Direct dial telephone connection in all guest rooms for personal, business and confidential calls. The Hotel has seen many changes over the years. In more recent times has been extensively refurbished to provide patrons with a first class establishment where the comfort and personal service for our guests is always important. Having stayed at the Ashburnham Hotel or having enjoyed one of the excellent services you will want to return time and time again.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 09/08/2010 to 30/08/2019 - **THIS HOTEL DOES NOT HAVE A LIFT OR GROUND FLOOR ROOMS The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
fantastic accomadation and Breakfast
We booked this hotel last minute for a barging price, we were more than pleased with our stay.
Even If we charged the full price on the room we would have been more than happy with the welcome, room quality and fabulous breakfast
I stayed on Sunday 8th March for one night.
A little difficult to find initially but no big problem. Greeted warmly on arrival and advised of food service times and any other information pertinent to the stay. The room was very clean and for £40 for the night I can have few complaints. Sky tv, free wireless access to the internet and en suite facility all in perfect order. If I had a gripe it would be that access to the room was through a total of four door upstairs all in close succession with lighting that only came on as you entered the corridor and in one of them there is a step. It was a bit of a pain hauling my luggage, laptop through those doors but once there very nice. Breakfast in the morning was great, nothing greasy although no mushrooms available with the breakfast. Due to my arrival time I never experienced the Sunday Carvery although there were plenty of families doing so and it seemed quite popular from this point of view.