- 7 guest reviews
"Kim & Francis were very hospitable and likeable hosts. The room was spotless and the beds were very comfortable with good mattresses...."
"First Class No other comments required..."
"Lovely people, friendly and welcoming. Wonderful big room, light and airy and very comfortable with everything you could need for a perfect..."
"excellent in every aspect..."
"Lovely large room and very clean. Breakfast freshly cooked at a time you ask...."
About the hotel
Ginnie's Guest House is a large Victorian Town House, situated just off the sea front, and within easy reach of all that Cleethorpes and the Lincolnshire Wolds have to offer. We are 3 star rated, 100% non smoking. Ginnie's is awarded for healthy eating.
All rooms are en-suite of private facilities. We have off road parking for 4 cars and an area behind security gates for motorcycles and scooters. Do take time to visit our memorabilia of the past on the top floor.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Kim & Francis were very hospitable and likeable hosts.
The room was spotless and the beds were very comfortable with good mattresses.
Simply The Best
No other comments required