- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"The room was excellent, a pity that the reception and room service was poor...."
"Booked the same day as stay over and was really pleased with choice the staff were very friendly and couldn't fault the food the room was cl..."
"My boyfriend and I decided to spend our anniversary at The Golf and we're not disappointed. There was a minor temperature problem with our r..."
"A regular visitor to Woodhall Spa. Always stayed at another higher priced hotel. This hotel I could not fault. From our welcome, arrangement..."
"Excellent accommodation and surroundings,spacious and tasteful room,and warm and friendly service...."
About the hotel
Next to world famous Woodhall Spa golf course, only 18 miles from the city of Lincoln. Only 25 miles from Skegness and the Lincolnshire coast. ALL BEDROOMS ARE NON-SMOKING
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 02:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
A bit hit and miss
Our room (Honeymoon Room) was dated and the bed was very hard.
The window sill had piles and piles of Bird poo on, so not very nice view. No air conditioning and absence of bath robes and iron and ironing board. There is an ironing room you have to visit (more like a cupboard. Few staff in the afternoon meant that every time we wanted a drink we had to walk around to reception to ask to be served. Breakfast quality of food was lovely (full English) although at one point they let all the food run out and people were left waiting around with plated in their hands waiting. Despite this all of the staff were very friendly and could not do enough for us when asked.
Not what I booked
The hotel itself was lovely.
However, I was left disappointed as despite booking and paying for a double, I was actually give a twin with the 2 beds pushed together. The beds weren't even. Quite the same height. Not really acceptable as there were only 2 couples, including us, staying in the hotel on that night. Also, no hair & body wash in the bathroom.... Lucky I had my own. Expected better.