- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Very conveniently positioned next to the airport, so no taxi required. Surprisingly quiet as well. Shall bear this in mind for next trip to..."
"Great hotel - short walk to airport. Excellent food - chef Robinson produced an excellent starter and main, and we asked our waitress to pas..."
"Had a lovely big bed. Proximity to airport was great particularly for an early flight...."
"From the moment my son and I walked through the door we were made to feel welcome. A room change was made for us at no extra cost. The food..."
"Staff are professional and all friendly and well mannered. Next to airport so ideal if flying...."
About the hotel
Offering 3 star hotel facilities and services, Maldron Hotel Belfast has standard, superior and executive room types, accessible rooms and suites to suit all guests. Each room has a queen size bed and thoughtful furnishing to make guests feel right at home. A choice of dining options is available for guests to enjoy from the Stir Restaurant and Lobby Bar, offering a range of quality dishes using locally produced ingredients.
Also available is 24 hour Room Service, on site car parking complimentry for the night of your stay, use of our business centre, and in room complimentry WiFi internet access . Belfast International Airport convenience, only 50 metres from the airport terminal building attracting business and leisure guests from all over the world. The Hotel is Ideally located in the heart of Northern Ireland and in close proximity to major road networks with just a 20 minute drive to Belfast City Centre, the cosmopolitan capital of Northern Ireland. For those wishing to take advantage of the City Centre, there is a 24 hour bus service available via the Airport Express Bus Service (300). Return journeys start from £10. 50 per person.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Walk from airport
Very conveniently positioned next to the airport, so no taxi required.
Surprisingly quiet as well. Shall bear this in mind for next trip to NI. Made hire car booking easy as well since we just walked backed to airport arrivals to collect keys the following morning. We also noted the stay and park facility which would be useful if flying out of Belfast for a trip away. Plenty of car parking spaces.
Great hotel - short walk to airport.
Excellent food - chef Robinson produced an excellent starter and main, and we asked our waitress to pass on our complimentary comments on our behalf to him. Very professional and friendly waitress Sam who was attentive, professional and friendly. A very pleasant experience so thanks to everyone at the Maldron.