- 353 guest reviews
"Stayed at several Britannia hotels in Bournemouth, this is by far the best, although an old hotel rooms are up to modern standards, bathroom..."
"have stayed at this hotel many times, and the room you are allocated can make or break your stay. i have been really lucky with the rooms an..."
"Clean and comfortable, great food..."
"We stayed for 2 nights, the hotel was clean and staff were really friendly. The room however was small and had no windows so got really hot..."
About the hotel
The Carrington House Hotel is ideally situated in a quiet tree lined avenue on the Bournemouth East Cliff, just outside of the town centre yet within easy reach of all the activities this popular town has to offer. A ten-minute, pleasant walk, through beautiful public gardens will lead you to the seven-mile stretch of golden sandy beaches that Bournemouth is so famous for. This impressive hotel has 158 en-suite bedrooms, including 42 purpose-built family rooms plus conference and banqueting facilities for up to 700, a heated indoor swimming pool, table tennis,indoor soft play and free parking for 45 cars.
All bedrooms are non smoking and include everything you need for a good nights sleep, plus Freeview Colour TV, and free Wifi internet access is available.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/03/2010 to 01/03/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
54% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed at several Britannia hotels in Bournemouth, this is by far the best, although an old hotel rooms are up to modern standards, bathrooms dated, the all you can eat three course dinner for £9 is great, will stay hear in future, simply can not be beaten for the cost/value for money
judge for yourself!
have stayed at this hotel many times, and the room you are allocated can make or break your stay.
i have been really lucky with the rooms and more often have been allocated good rooms, with wifi, and had enjoyable stays. Dont expect a five star hotel, as this is not the case, but, what you get is a cheap hotel that provides free wifi, ensuite rooms, and a base to work, in my case. or use to explore bournemouth. Its not as bad as some reviews say, but a small room can make for a long week!