- 381 guest reviews
"Only down side was the water pressure, none ! Took ages to run a bath, forget having a shower !!!..."
"This hotel is usually bustling with pensioners on holiday, and also seems popular with workmen who can be seen congregrating outside the ent..."
"Hotel was comfortable but in need of redecoration, staff were ok but not over friendly. Our family room was perfectly adequate. Unfortunatel..."
"The carrington house hotel was ok if you are travelling alone or if you are staying there for one night. The staff did not change any bed sh..."
About the hotel
The Carrington House Hotel is ideally situated in a quiet tree lined avenue on the Bournemouth East Cliff, just outside of the town centre yet within easy reach of all the activities this popular town has to offer. A ten-minute, pleasant walk, through beautiful public gardens will lead you to the seven-mile stretch of golden sandy beaches that Bournemouth is so famous for. This impressive hotel has 158 en-suite bedrooms, including 42 purpose-built family rooms plus conference and banqueting facilities for up to 700, a heated indoor swimming pool, table tennis,indoor soft play and free parking for 45 cars.
All bedrooms are non smoking and include everything you need for a good nights sleep, plus Freeview Colour TV, and free Wifi internet access is available.
Showing Saturday 5 September 2015 to Sunday 6 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/03/2010 to 01/03/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Valid Photo ID must be shown if guests are wishing to settle the account by cash. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
55% would recommend it to a friend
£64 for Bournemouth for a family room in August Bargain !
Only down side was the water pressure, none .
Took ages to run a bath, forget having a shower !!!
Don't bother it's not worth the hastle
Food was terrible, and having to ask for the trays of food to be re filled, the room was clean but the temperature was unbearable so unable to sleep staff couldn't have cared less, late rooms should remove this hotel!!!