- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"A good room away from the main building with a huge bathroom! Would have been nice if the loo was separate due to the lay out. Fantastic hug..."
"In general a nice Hotel and bar. Room well decorated but small and bathroom cold. Had the Fish & Chips for dinner but very disappointing, th..."
"Great hotel with character and atmosphere...."
"Our room was comfortable but there was a great deal of noise from the street outside at night. The bathroom was small although modern and sm..."
"We were a tad disappointed that they couldn't reserve us a table in their restaurant although we were staying with them; every hotel I stay..."
About the hotel
Located in the centre of Rye, East Sussex, the hotel was recently renovated to create one of the most stunning hideaways on the south coast. The focus of the bedrooms is comfort, with Vi-Spring beds, Italian linen and chrome power showers; superior in both style and comfort. We also have modern meeting facilities in the hotel, broadband access and an excellent restaurant serving fresh and local seasonal produce.
Showing Tuesday 28 April 2015 to Wednesday 29 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
A good room away from the main building with a huge bathroom.
Would have been nice if the loo was separate due to the lay out. Fantastic huge circular bed-really comfy. Nice little patio area and a lockable gate making it very private. Would have been nice to have had 2 chairs in the suite. Good range of tea/coffee although a tiny kettle and not easy to each the plugs.
Overall a relaxing upmarket room in a great location. Breakfast was fantastic and plentiful and staff attentive .
Overnight stay in The George
In general a nice Hotel and bar.
Room well decorated but small and bathroom cold. Had the Fish & Chips for dinner but very disappointing, the salad and desert was good. Shame there is no parking available.