- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"been here twice now, and enjoy staying there. service good and food was excellent..."
"One night stay with work. Good hotel,clean and functional room. Great location...."
"Nicely preserved very well presented hotel. The architecture inside and out is worth seeing. Good no-nonsense food - no pretension here. Ma..."
"Very clean with excellent views. Parking a bit tight but otherwise a really good stay..."
"Really friendly staff & nothing was too much trouble. Room very pretty, a good size with beautiful sea views. Restaurant was great - plenty..."
About the hotel
Built in 1897, the Cliftonville Hotel occupies the premier position on the Cromer seafront and is considered to be one of North Norfolk's leading establishments. All 30 bedrooms are en-suite and enjoy stunning views of the sea and town. Many of the original Edwardian features remain, including the 'Gone with the Wind' style staircase in the main lobby and beautiful stained glass windows and doors, as well as the classic Minstrels' Gallery.
All of the bedrooms have been thoughtfully decorated in a classical style to emphasise the elegance of the Edwardian period and every room has a colour television, clock radio, telephone and tea/coffee making facilities. Room rates are per person and begin from as little as 50. 00 each per night inclusive of Overnight Accommodation and Full English Breakfast. Short Breaks are also available, please see website for details. IMPORTANT INFORMATION - Please note that it is hotel policy to take the first nights stay as a non refundable deposit and that this amount will be taken from the credit card details submitted to us by Laterooms.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Pitch n' Putt
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
82% would recommend it to a friend
been here twice now, and enjoy staying there.
service good and food was excellent
One night stay with work.
Good hotel,clean and functional room. Great location.